International dialogue and communication platform in the financial, banking, investment industry
Our 4th ESG Investments & Sustainable Finance Forum Series 2019 will take place on 21. Mai 2019 (Frankfurt) and 1. October 2019 (Berlin) again in cooperation with SEB AB Frankfurt in Frankfurt & with Investment Bank Berlin in Berlin as well as with our institutional partners Forum for Responsible Investment & International Bankers Forum for both forums.
- offers a unique educational experience, valuable knowledge, professional development and know-how to the participants.
- brings together sustainability professionals, corporate responsibility and green economy practitioners and the opportunity to network with peers who build profitable and sustainable business models, services and products.
- exposes participants to an interdisciplinary cross-section of ideas at the forefront of sustainable business practices through a variety of formats, including panels and experiential workshops.
- provides the choice of customizing the training content to suit your specific needs to achieve sustainability and personal goals.
Global Sustain aims to make the Green Finance & Sustainable Investments Forum a responsible event by offsetting all significant CO2 and other greenhouse gases emitted as a result of the Forum. Included in the offset:
- Conference participant travel and accommodation
- Conference venue heating and energy use
- Conference paper use
We are doing everything we can to keep carbon emissions from this event to a minimum
The key sustainability goals for the Global Sustain Green Finance & Sustainable Investments Forum are as follows
- Use less than average energy at the Forum, benchmark with comparable size conferences
- Provision of tap water for drinking
- Produce less than average waste, benchmark with comparable size conferences
- Separate waste streams
- Promote use of public transport and bicycles
- Offset attendee travel to and from Conference
- Diverse speakers in terms of gender, geographic origin and sectors, and types of organisations
- Diverse participants in terms of gender, geographic origin and sectors, and types of organisations
- No discrimination
- Socially inclusive Forum
- Accessible Forum
- Ensure wellbeing and health and safety
- Address all complaints
- Marius Cara, Deputy Head Investor Relations, European Investment BankDr. Christopher Kaminker, Head of Research, Senior Advisor, Climate & Sustainable Financial Solutions, SEB AB (Bank)
- Dr. Axel Hesse, Founder & Shareholder, SD-M GmbH
- Volker Weber, President, Forum for Responsible Investment (FNG)
- Michael Spanos, MBA Managing Director, Global Sustain Group
- Yannis Salavopoulos, MBA, Managing Director, Global Sustain GmbH & Lecturer SRH Berlin & HMKW Universities
- Board Representative, International Bankers Forum
Agenda will be announced soon.
Who Should Attend
The Global Sustain Green Finance & Sustainable Investments Forum is designed to benefit and bring together high-level professionals from a wide range of functions actively engaged in key roles such as: Investors, Investor relations executives, Insurance Seniors, Chief Financial Officers, Bankers, Diplomats, Lobby Groups Representatives, Public Sevants, Legal Advisors, Policy Makers, Business Associations, General managers, Process managers, StartUpers, Sustainability professionals, Sustainability analysts, CSR practitioners & managers, Media, HR managers, PR specialists, Marketing managers, Corporate affairs managers, Communication experts, NGO staff, Academia, Students
*** Wöchentliches Update zu den neusten Events? Hier könnt ihr unseren Newsletter abonnieren. ***