Dynamic and interactive space to showcase the latest innovations, tools and approaches towards achieving Agenda 2030
The Global Festival of Action for Sustainable Development is a ground-breaking annual event powered by the UN SDG Action Campaign with the support of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development. The Festival will bring together the global community taking action to make the Sustainable Development Goals a reality.
It will recognize and celebrate the innovators, conveners and breakthrough actors who are transforming lives, tackling trade-offs and generating practical solutions to some of the worlds most intractable development problems.
Taking place in Bonn each year, the Global Festival of Action for Sustainable Development provides a dynamic and interactive space to showcase the latest innovations, tools and approaches to SDG implementation.
Through a variety of interactive, innovative formats, Festival participants will have the opportunity to share and showcase their latest actions towards achieving Agenda 2030, while learning from and networking with fellow actors in Sustainable Development.
- High-level plenary sessions, presentations, discussions and debates to share critical ideas and hear from keynote speakers;
- Deep-dive immersive sessions into specific topics
- Innovation hubs, interactive small-group sessions and the SDG Studio to showcase and discuss the work of wide variety of organizations and individuals
- Skill-sharing and hands-on learning sessions
- Interactive Festival Experiences going on throughout the three days to meet, exchange, learn and collaborate amongst all participants
- UN Virtual Reality, the Knowledge and Innovation Fair
- artistic performances and displays
The awards recognize outstanding achievements and innovative efforts to promote action on the sustainable development goals.
- Members of the global SDG community will be invited to enter their projects, initiatives, networks
- Ceremony of UN SDG Action Challenge Awards Ceremony on March 20, 2018
In order to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive event for the international SDG community, the UN SDG Action Campaign are calling for sessions
If you are interested in hosting a workshop, convening a discussion with specific stakeholders, hosting a hackathon, sharing practical skills and experiences or fostering a substantive discussion or interactive panel discussion around a thorny issue then – apply to host a session
If you are interested in showcasing an interactive, innovative, digital or a project which harnesses cutting-edge tech – apply to host a booth at the Knowledge and Innovation Fair
*** Weekly update to get the latest events? Click here to registrate for our newsletter. ***