It's almost Christmas...come on tour with us and discover beautiful sustainable products and stores in Neukölln!
Last days before Christmas and still missing some presents for your family or friends?
Christmas should not mean meaningless shopping, but taking a step back and thinking about what is important to us and our community.
For this special tour we want to show you shops and designers who are involved in social projects, such as women empowerment in Germany and in farer countries, fair working conditions or vintage clothes with a special touch & much more!
From Mitte to Neukölln you will have the chance to discover beautiful products and to sustain the artisans behind them.
- Starting Time: 1 pm, the tours takes about 3.30 hours
- Meeting Point: U-Bahn U8 Hermannplatz
- Languages: German, English, Italian
- A Green Fashion Roadmap will be provided to you at the beginning of the tour.
- We will travel by public transport, so each participant needs to have a BVG ticket.
- The tour will be held regardless of weather conditions - make sure to be equipped accordingly.
Registration & cost
- Price: You can reserve your ticket online, via e-mail or you can buy it directly onsite
- Price 25 Euro (regular) or for 20 Euro (students)
Find further information on greenfashiontours.com/#calendar
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Weekly update to get the latest events? Click here to registrate for our newsletter. ***