We came together in 2017 to show the world that women were here to fight. Now let’s come together again to remind everyone that we are still here and we are still fighting.
Women’s rights are human rights! Let’s take a stand for human rights and social justice! This march is to:
- Commemorate last year’s marches that took place across the world
- Demonstrate that our solidarity, strength, and persistence are here to stay
- Make our demands for gender equality heard, including: Equal pay for equal work, Awareness of sexual assault and harassment, Lack of equal representation in politics, Reproductive rights and the right to choose
This is an inclsuive event. It is for people of all genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, disabilities, political affiliations and backgrounds.
Time & Place
*** Weekly update to get the latest events? Click here to registrate for our newsletter. ***
- January 21, 2018: 11 am to 1 pm
- March starts at Brandenburger Tor, Pariser Platz, 10117 Berlin
- For Updates check on Facebook